Becoming an Independent Contractor Transcriptionist at Medical INK is a very rewarding career move. Our Transcriptionists enjoy the convenience of working from home and the flexibility of getting work done around their schedule.
Medical INK provides its Transcriptionists competitive pay and the opportunity to earn as much money as they need or want!
Medical INK's requirements are a cut above. Only the best transcriptionists work for us. To qualify, you must be outstanding in 2 distinct areas:
1. A minimum of 3 years medical transcription experience.
2. Be a dedicated and disciplined self-starter with a solid work ethic
Medical INK Transcriptionists must also possess thorough hands on knowledge of the computer software programs & utilities we use every day.
These include :
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- A competent understanding of the Internet
- .wav, .vox, .dss player programs
- Zip Files
- eScription's Editscript program
- EMDAT's InScribe program
- Dictaphone's iChart program
- InfraWare's ITC program
Still think you've got what it takes to be a Medical INK Transcriptionist?
Step Up! We would love to hear from you!